Plastribution are proud distributors of ExxonMobil’s Santoprene range of TPVs.
Santoprene thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) are high-performance elastomers, which offer manufacturing flexibility, ease of processing and durability. By offering superior and consistent performance across automotive, industrial and demanding consumer applications, Santoprene TPV offers the potential for reduced system costs, reduced weight, and recyclability compared to materials such as thermoset rubber.
With more than 40 years of market presence, ExxonMobil Chemical has established itself as the global standard for engineered TPV. We deliver advanced solutions and support services that help customers manufacture high-performance products that combine the characteristics of vulcanized rubber with the processing ease of thermoplastics. Santoprene TPVs offer sealing solutions that are both durable and attractive for a variety of market segments.
- Excellent performance: Parts made with Santoprene TPVs are not only strong and flexible, but also exhibit excellent aesthetics, sealing capabilities and maintain a high level of performance over the life of the part.
- Reduced system costs: Santoprene TPVs offer ease of processing and design flexibility to help reduce costs in a wide range of applications.
- Potential sustainability: Santoprene TPVs can provide potential sustainability benefits such as reduced weight, more sustainable manufacturing and recycling versus other polymeric materials like thermoset rubber (TSR) or ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber.
- General Purpose – Extrusion, moulding and blow moulding grades
- Speciality Moulding – Superior processing & aesthetics
- Flame retardant – V0, V2 & UV resistant grades
- Bonding – 2 shot moulding with PC, ABS, PS &PP
To find out how Santoprene™ TPVs can help solve your application challenges, please contact Plastribution on 01530 560 560