About this document
- This document sets out the terms and conditions of Plastribution Limited (“We” or “Us”) in relation to the website located at the address plastribution.co.uk.
- Please read these terms and conditions before using the website.
- Who are Plastribution?
Company Details: Plastribution Limited are a company registered in England and Wales with registration number: 01461218, and registered office at Excelsior Road, Ashby Business Park, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire LE65 1JG
Contact Details: You can contact us by telephone on: +44 (0) 1530 560 560, or by fax on +44 (0) 1530 560 303 or by email: email@example.com
Use of plastribution.co.uk
- These terms and conditions apply to any person who uses the website, by choosing to access, download, or use any materials or facilities located at this website, you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if you use this website in your capacity as a representative of any other person, then these terms and conditions shall apply to that other person as well as you, and you warrant that you have authority to agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of that other person.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Each time these terms and conditions are amended they will be given a new version number and issue date published on the website and will apply to any use of the website after that issue date. You should check to see if these terms and conditions have changed each time you use the website.
Copyright Notice and Disclaimer
- The copyright in the contents of this website (including all text, images, graphics, formatting, scripts, software, and files) belongs to or is licensed by us and such contents are protected by copyright both in the UK, under UK Law, and in other countries in the world through international treaties.
- You may download, store, display, copy and print the content of this website solely for the purpose of researching, reviewing and requesting quotes for a view to purchasing our products and services.
- You may not edit, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from the contents of this website, and you may not exploit, republish, broadcast, transmit, sell or transfer any of the contents of this website.
- Your use or reliance on the contents of this website is at your sole risk. We do not assume any duty of care to you arising out of this website, and we do not make and exclude any express or implied promises, warranties or representations as to the quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, freedom from viruses, or accuracy of the contents of this website.
- Passwords Where you use or are provided with any password (including any user name) to gain access to the website or any part of the website, including but not limited to the “Members Lounge”, you are responsible for all use of that password and for keeping that password safe and secure. We shall not be responsible for any loss, use or misuse of your password by you or any other person. You must report any loss or misuse of your password immediately to us. In such case we will suspend your rights as soon as reasonably possible and arrange for a new password to be issued to you. Where we have issued to you a password to access any part of this website, you must not communicate that password to any other person, and we reserve the right to withdraw that password in the event of misuse.
- Law You agree that your use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law. Any claims you wish to make in relation to the website or against us in connection with the website shall be brought in the courts of England and Wales, who shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and deal with such claims.