Circular Economy Grades
Materials designed and produced with the aim of minimising waste and making the most of available resources by using a closed-loop production system.
You need solutions that:
• Encourage the use of recycled polymers and enhances recycling technology (mechanical and chemical)
• Promotes the concept of design for recycling e.g. single polymer solutions, tethered caps etc.
• Makes everyone in the product chain responsible
• Reduces your carbon footprint
We can offer:
• PE containing at least 50% PCR with equivalent or even enhanced properties compared to prime*
• PP (Ho and Co) containing at least 50% recyclate not currently existing in the recyclate market
• PS containing at least 30% recycled content**
• Bio based and biodegradable polymers which can form part of a circular economy
* PE sold out until 2020
** Currently under development
Aquapak produces multi-functional polymers that promote good cycling and the circular economy. All of their products are designed to eliminate plastic pollution at source as they are water-soluble and biodegrade safely into water, carbon dioxide and mineralised natural biomass.
Rialti, with more than thirty years of experience, has established itself as market leader in the European polypropylene compounds industry for injection moulding and extrusion grades. They use their expertise to create polypropylene compounds from industrial manufacturing scrap and post-consumer waste.
Total’s commitment towards a circular economy has seen a range of high performance polypropylene & polyethelene grades become available. These materials contain up to 95% of post consumer recycled content and feature equivalent or improved properties when compared with virgin polymer.
By converting organic household waste into sustainable bio-based materials, UBQ™ is a novel climate positive innovation that can be used for the manufacturing of thousands of products. It is clean, sustainable, cost-effective and recyclable.
If you are based in the United Kingdom or Ireland and would like to enquire about any of the products listed in our sustainable polymers portfolio, please complete the enquiry form below – we’ll get back to you shortly.