Plastribution can help you to reduce your carbon footprint
From processing advice through to fillers and mineral masterbatches, we can support you in your ambition to become more carbon efficient.
You need solutions that:
• Reduce emissions into the atmosphere and the associated climate benefits
• Reduce energy usage in polymer production
• Reduce energy usage in conversion
• Reduce costs
• Reduce reliance on petrochemical feedstocks
• Increase the use of recycled materials to help generate a more circular economy
• Increase the use of renewable materials and potentially use waste products
• Are in material terms, carbon neutral…or even climate positive!
What we can offer:
Plastribution can supply a wide range of products with an inherently lower carbon footprint than standard polymers. These include:
• Polymers utilising renewable fillers
• Polymer derived from non-petrochemical feedstock
• A variety of recycled polymers
• Products manufactured in the UK, therefore creating less emissions in transport
• Polymer additives to make your products carbon neutral or even climate positive
Plastribution’s technical team can also support you in:
• Reducing energy usage in polymer production
• Reducing energy usage in conversion
• Reducing reliance on petrochemical feedstocks
• Down-gauging film products
GCR Group is the world leader in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of plastic compounds and mineral masterbatches for the industrial processing industry.
The Radilon® D trade name identifies the long molecular chain PA6.10 grades that have been developed for injection moulding and extrusion. These products, made with 64% renewable source materials, are created using Sebacic acid – a substance of biological origin obtained from castor oil plant (Ricinus communis) seeds.
Rialti, with more than thirty years of experience, has established itself as market leader in the European polypropylene compounds industry for injection moulding and extrusion grades. They use their expertise to create polypropylene compounds from industrial manufacturing scrap and post-consumer waste.
Total’s commitment towards a circular economy has seen a range of high performance polypropylene & polyethelene grades become available. These materials contain up to 95% of post consumer recycled content and feature equivalent or improved properties when compared with virgin polymer.
Converting organic household waste into sustainable bio-based materials. UBQ™ is a novel climate positive material that can be used for the manufacturing of thousands of products. It is clean, sustainable and cost-effective. And it is also recyclable.
If you are based in the United Kingdom or Ireland and would like to enquire about any of the products listed in our sustainable materials portfolio, please complete the enquiry form below – we’ll get back to you shortly.